Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm So Sorry!

Oh my goodness, you guys! I am so sorry I haven't been updating! I have a lot to tell you to make up for it though, so I'll get started.


Okay, I finished the 8th grade last month, so I'm enjoying my summer break. I haven't been doing a lot of stuff within that period of time, so I  don't know what made me not keep up with this blog! I've been hanging out and whatnot! Anyways, I have been taking care of my hair a lot, which is good. I mean, I don't want my hair to be dry like straw, so I've been using coconut oil and any conditioner I can get my hands on. Speaking of hair, I created a YouTube channel! Yes, I am so happy that I did because I am in l♥ve with hair and things of that nature.( If you have the time, go ahead and check it out!)


If you decide not to check out my channel, I have some news for you! I did the big chop! I am l♥ving the short curls and the shrinkage and... ah, man... I just adore it. I did the BC on June 9th of 2011. My mother held off the cutting process for the longest, but after I came home from a party, she decided to do it. It was an easy process, and I will have a post about how to do your big chop! 


Sincerely,
NCV

2 comments:

  1. to the tune of India Arie's song, "I am not my hair"... you are beautiful young woman and I'm so blessed God chose me to be your mother. i love you Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW! so this post and your mamamamamamamas comment brought tears to my eyes! Congrats Jade on graduating and continue to be you and be beautiful and natural and LOVE IT! EMBRACE IT! and WORK IT! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for commenting! I like them, you like them, so let's all like them together!