Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Blog Post

   I've never been able to keep up with a blog. I don't know why! It's, like, I enjoy having the control of Oh my gosh, what's the color scheme? or What is this blog going to be about!?  and sometimes... What if I get to be on Oprah! Once these questions are zooming through my head, I'm done with the blog and never go back to it. I have good intentions of creating the perfect blog, but it gets hard to stay committed!
   Hopefully, if I get enough followers, I will stay up with this blog. Nappy, Crafty, Vegetarian is about my hobbies (such as finger-knitting or writing), my tips on keeping up with hair (no matter if you are black, white, Asian, African-American, or whatever), and staying in the latest style! I'll keep in touch!
    Sincerely,

NCV

4 comments:

  1. i dont think u should tell ppl your age(some ppl are creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read! I hope you give some of your vegetarian tips. And you are funny with the hair comment. I watched Oprah recently and saw Willow Smith on there and she performed I Whip My Hair. So..the question is..do you whip your hair back and forth? I think you do - since she said it's all about being an individual and not caring what people think but being yourself, and you girl, are that :) I think that you are going to be an incredible writer someday, and a blog is just one vehicle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kira! I sure DO whip my hair back and forth! I will definitely make veggie tips! It's been over 80 days now-a-days! :)

    I'll be sure to look out, Treyvion!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tend to run bigger than others so if you're not ready to move up to the next size they help. I've had a few leakage issues though but that wouldn't deter me from giving this five stars. They move well too, when they get wet they don't become overly bulky.
    Jessica Alba Diapers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for commenting! I like them, you like them, so let's all like them together!